|Email us: MHABoard@TheCFMeadows.com|
- Annual meeting was held Tuesday January 16th 2018 at Prairie Lakes Church at 7pm. Approximately 30 homeowners in attendance.
- Will Montgomery opened the meeting with a welcome message and introduced the Meadows Board of Directors
- Financial review by Mike McKinney: current total in checking/savings / CDs approximately $19,500.
- In 2017 had one time costs of $4,200 for 4 aerators placed in pond over the summer replacing broken windmill. Not hosting a picnic saved over $2,000 and not outsourcing the pond maintenance saved another $2100.
- Shawn Harrington went over how neighborhood news is handled. Reminded everyone that our Facebook Page and Nextdoor app are the preferred methods to get timely neighborhood information. A magnet will soon be going out to all households directing people to these sites. Ask that the magnet stays with the house as people move in and out of neighborhood.
- Brief discussion about neighborhood projects included pond aerators installed and possibility of having benches down by the pond as well.
- Gwen Schwestka went over how new neighbors are welcomed to the neighborhood. Her committee is always looking for assistance with this.
- Reminder of meeting coming up with the city about the new school. That meeting will be held at Prairie Lakes Church January 25th, from 6-7pm.
- A "Thank You" to the Board was expressed by all the homeowners in the room for the work that was done by the Board this past year.
- Election of 2018 Officers: Mike Finley as President, Robert Mejia as Vice President, Mike McKinney as Treasurer, Gwen Schwestka as Secretary. Jackie Preston, Theresa Tebbe, and Erik Fuessel are board members at large.
- Meeting was adjourned just before 8pm.